For existing blank feed systems with conveyors, blank shuttles produced by H&T ProduktionsTechnologie make it possible not only to achieve higher feeding rates but also to enable transport in the correct order and optimal lubrication of the blank to be formed.
The following features characterize blank feed systems:
- Pick-up and transfer of one/ several blank(s) from robot or feed systems
- Linear axes with one/ several feeding slide(s)
- Servo drives to parameterize individual motion profiles, for instance when passing a blank lubrication unit
- Single- or multi-axis systems with transfer units depending on the requirement for individual cycle times
- Direct transfer of the blank(s) in the correct order into a transfer, feeder robot system